June 2013 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Care about animals? Love your dog? avaaz.org/en/petition/Pe…Sent: 4 hours ago
- Stop the inhumane treatment and torture of dogs in Iran change.org/petitions/stop… via @changeSent: 4 hours ago
- Condemn this inhumane act of animal cruelty ! - The Petition Site thepetitionsite.com/538/322/050/sa…Sent: 4 hours ago
- Time for Morro Bay Aquarium to close, say conservation groups shar.es/xuz9D via @digitaljournalSent: 4 hours ago
- RT @EarthActivists: join our #TweetAgainstTaiji team ... simply ACTIVATE your account at bit.ly/TweetAgent ... and suggest tweets if y…Sent: 7 hours ago
Tag Archives: katt
Both Pelle and Yrsa have had their meals and are resting, Yrsa in the end of the hallway and Pelle in the other end. She is seeking warmth, Pelle must not get too warm and prefers the shadier end.
A blog with information about feline health, nutrition and lifestyle. The author of the blog is a former veterinary hospital manager turned writer. The Conscious Cat
Easter greetings from the blog of anguished repose A very ‘Simon’s Cat’ Easter Treat – Hop It!. I just love Simon’s cat, especially this one for some reason. Could it be that I live with a cat and a rabbit?
Finally I’ve been to The photographer Sarah who has done a terrific job as usual. Here are some of my latest Ullisar. As usual there is catnip in all of them, except for the woolies in the last picture.
From the blog “Undercover Kitty” . Please read it if you have a cat or think of giving Easter Lilies to someone with cats. Why Veterinarians Hate Easter Time. Read about how the cat behaves if it has eaten any … Continue reading
Visited IST Elementary Campus Library blog and found a very nice book review on “How to talk to your cat” by Jean Craighead George. Ordered the book and have now read it. Maybe it was ment for children, but I … Continue reading
One of my favourite blog’s “The Cult of Otis” A Very Bad Thing Happened.
More about catnip Here you also find a nice video where Amy Shojai, CABC a certified animal behavior consultant tell us about the plant and its effects: Tuesday Tips: Catnip Clues & STARE-’o-DEATH!.