June 2013 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Care about animals? Love your dog? avaaz.org/en/petition/Pe…Sent: 16 hours ago
- Stop the inhumane treatment and torture of dogs in Iran change.org/petitions/stop… via @changeSent: 16 hours ago
- Condemn this inhumane act of animal cruelty ! - The Petition Site thepetitionsite.com/538/322/050/sa…Sent: 16 hours ago
- Time for Morro Bay Aquarium to close, say conservation groups shar.es/xuz9D via @digitaljournalSent: 17 hours ago
- RT @EarthActivists: join our #TweetAgainstTaiji team ... simply ACTIVATE your account at bit.ly/TweetAgent ... and suggest tweets if y…Sent: 20 hours ago
Tag Archives: Cats
To my friends and comrades of the #wlf So many of you have asked questions and showed support and I didn’t know how to answer in a tweet so I put this together and hope I’ve covered it all. I’m … Continue reading
Please help these lovely 9 month old kittens. At the moment in a foster home but need to find a caring 4ever home. Female sisters. Spayed Vaccinated and FIV/FeLV negative This is Bella & Pom Poms Biography from their FB … Continue reading
I just read Zacharia Hatteberry’s’ blog and I was impressed by the articles written on the declawing issue.
Daisy is a cat who has been abducted, assaulted and then dumped in England. Read about Daisy on Cathy Keisha’s blog: The world’s most stunning cat If anyone lives nearby a sponsored walk has been organised in Stroud to raise … Continue reading
Finished reading the book tonight. This book got it all: cats, humor, facts, philosophy, horror, tension and love. And above all a great love for cats . It is also well written with a vivid and lively language. When I … Continue reading
Check out the wonderful CATOPIA at the blog of drksolest. I almost wish I was a cat when I see it
Excellent article on “Portraits of Animals” Mimi, on “Mother’s Day”. Also read the cat Mimi’s 30 reasons why cats should get spayed from the same blog.
You can buy a poster “Pray for Japan” 13″ x 17.5″ numbered and signed – Limited Edition Poster Print
I got this from a friend some years ago and thought I’d share it as I think it’s lovely. Hope you enjoy it too: Playful portrait